Lowongan Kerja PT Merck Tbk 2013 PT Merck Tbk is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical and chemical business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world.
In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals.In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®.
To accelerate our growing business, our Plant Division division is looking for a result-driven, dynamic and energetic candidate to fill the vacant position as :
Lowongan Kerja PT Merck Tbk Terbaru 2013
Associate Manager QC Laboratory
- Ensure that corporate and EQ System and SOPs are implemented in QC activities inline with quality standards/cGMP. GLP
- Responsible to coordinate the QC activities, improve productivity and efficiency and plan work to ensure that deadlines and customer service demands are met
- Ensure QC’s SOPs, testing procedures, specifications and other QC document are proper and valid
- Responsible to review testing results of products and monitoring and ensure that the result comply with the specification before forwarding to QC Manager
- Ensure the testing results of raw materials and micro test comply with the specification before approve for use and ensure that out of specification procedure is implemented and reported
- Ensure that the yearly schedule of water monitoring, environmental monitoring and QC equipment calibration are available by beginning of the year and implemented as per schedule as well as quarterly, yearly review of water environment monitoring result
- Consistently develops team through feedback and coaching, performance management in all aspect contibuting to a higher performing team and effectively resolves difficult situations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, to :
PT. Merck Tbk Indonesia
Jl. TB Simatupang No. 8, Pasar Rebo, Jakarta Timur 13760
Please put the code (QC Asmen) on the right top corner of your letter or on email subject
Buka juga Lowongan Kerja Terkini, selain Lowongan Kerja PT Merck Tbk Juni 2013
Lowongan Kerja Sadikun Group 2013 Sadikun Group is an energy company. PT Sadikun Niagamas Raya was established March 13, 1968, Sadikun has been in operation for more than 40 years – to develop the trust of clients and prioritize loyalty as the main value of the company. Sadikun growth and achievement can not be separated from the loyalty of our clients. In order to maximize performance and reach the point of perfection, the company Sadikun divided into six divisions, each overseen by an industry professional, supported by experienced staff. The sixth division is Fuel, Gas and LPG, Coal, Lubricants, Additives and Chemicals. Sadikun includes the nation’s distribution system and organized through our regional offices located in Merak, Jakarta, Bekasi, Bandung, Surabaya and Denpasar.
PT Sadikun Niagamas Raya is looking for the best young professional, energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible to join in a career, in the following positions :
Lowongan Kerja Sadikun Group Terbaru 2013
BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER (BUM) / OPERATION MANAGER (OM)
- Responsible to manage all the business unit activities in sales, procurement, financial, human resources, safety, legal and general affair.
SALES & MARKETING SUPERVISOR (SMS) / OFFICER (SMO)
- Responsible to supervise / implement sales & marketing activities, perform company product sales, maintaining both present and new / potential customers in order to achieve sales target.
- Possess an excellent communication skills, good account management & analytical skills in analyzing data, good looking.
HR & LEGAL SUPERVISOR (HRLS) / OFFICER (HRLO)
- Responsible to supervise/implement an effective HR program including recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits.
- Responsible in all legal activities, compliance with the Law & regulation, develop & monitor implementation of legal procedure. Min qualification is S1 (Psychology/Legal).
General Requirements :
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of energy trading or construction (Manager)
- 3-5 years experience (Supervisor)
- Min qualification is D3/S1 in any major
- Specially D3/S1 in mechanical/ Industrial Engineering
- Responsive, proses strong initiatives, good analytical, problem solving and communication skill, proficient in written & spoken in
- English, strictly no smoking, willing to be placed in all over Indonesia provinces
If you are interested Lowongan Kerja Sadikun Group Terkini 2013 please your send application letter and CV along with 4×6 size photograph, and write down the position code on the top left of the envelope or as email subject within 2 weeks after this advertisement date to :
PO BOX 2896 JKP 10028
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Buka juga Lowongan Kerja Terkini, selain Lowongan Kerja Sadikun Group Juni 2013
Lowongan Kerja Manager PT. Indosat Tbk - Group Revenue PT. Indosat Tbk was established on 20 November 1967 and more than 40 years since its foundation Indosat as an integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service providers.
Together with its subsidiary PT Indosat Mega Media (IM2) and PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, Indosat provides fixed data or Multimedia, Intranet & data communications services such as IPVPN, leased line, and Internet services. Indosat pioneered the introduction of wireless broadband services using 3.5G HSDPA technology to Indonesia and managed to achieve the dual listing of its shares for the year 1994.
For those of you young professional candidates are energetic, intelligent, willing to work hard and be responsible, current PT. Indosat Tbk gives you the opportunity to develop a career filling vacancies, the following positions :
Manager Data & Reporting (Group Revenue Assurance)
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Statistics
- Have experience in telecommunication industry, preferably with a GSM network operator, managing Fraud Management operations, minimum 5 years
- Have experience in using Fraud Management System and Test Call Generators
- Have experience with database administration, SQL and/or stored procedures, system administrator (Unix, Windows)
- Have understanding on Security Protocols is preferable
- English skills (writing and verbal)
Manager Control & Development (Group Revenue Assurance)
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology
- Have experience in telecommunication industry, managing Control and Development – Revenue Assurance, minimum 5 years
- Have deep understanding of E2E revenue chain in Telecommunication Industry from RA’s point of view
- Have knowledge of architecture, system, and integration of OSS/BSS
- English skills (writing and verbal)